Evangelical Fellowship of Canada
The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada Increases Its Average Online Gift Amount by 47 Percent with Blackbaud® NetCommunity™
The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada is the national association of evangelical Christians in Canada. It gathers Evangelicals together for impact, influence, and identity in ministry and public witness. Since 1964, the Fellowship has provided a national forum for Evangelicals and a constructive voice for biblical principles in life and society. The organization’s affiliates include denominations, ministry organizations, educational institutions, and individual congregations, which uphold a common statement of faith. The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada has more than 15,000 supporting individuals.
- The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada had been using an outside party to make updates to its website.
- Staff members at the Fellowship felt they were spending too much time working with the outside vendor and were unable to take advantage of the Internet to engage the organization’s constituents.
- Additionally, the organization wanted to be able to accept donations online.
- The Evangelical Fellowship of Canada selected Blackbaud NetCommunity as its content management solution.
- Since choosing Blackbaud, the Fellowship has been able to make updates, including those with graphics, to its website. Because of the ease-of-use of Blackbaud NetCommunity, staff members across the organization have been able to share this role.
- With Blackbaud NetCommunity, the organization has been able to begin distributing a weekly eNewsletter that keeps pastors informed on the Fellowship’s work.
- The Fellowship is now able to offer customized web content for its affiliates.
- Since selecting Blackbaud NetCommunity, the Evangelical Fellowship of Canada has raised almost $600,000 online.
- The average online gift amount has increased 47 percent.