What's New in DonorCentral 4.0
DonorCentral 4.0 includes the following new features:
- Stronger Password Requirements
- New Configurability Updates
- A New Asset Allocation Chart
- A New Fund Rollup Option
- Real-time Data Sync
With the upgrade to DonorCentral 4.0, stronger passwords will become mandatory.
Passwords will be required to include the following:
- Passwords must be at least 8 characters
- Passwords must contain at least one upper case character
- Passwords must contain at least one lower case character
- Passwords must contain at least one number
- Passwords must contain at least one special character (i.e. !,@,#,*, etc)
All existing users created prior to the DonorCentral 4.0 upgrade will be required to change their password upon first login.
Any new Advisors created in FIMS after the upgrade and sync’d to DonorCentral will be required to change their password if the ‘Password Reset on First Login’ option is set to Yes in the DonorCentral Admin Portal. The new advisor will not need to reset the initial password if it is set to No.
New Configurability Updates
Many new configuration settings and tools have been added to DonorCentral 4.0.
To get more details, please use the links below.
- Image Settings for Header and Footer Areas
- New Widget Title Fields in Design Layout
- New Navigation Font Settings in Look and Feel
- New Widget Font Settings in Look and Feel
- Several Admin Portal Pages Moved to Resources Menu
- New Reset Password Tab
- New Code Type and Widget Title Fields In Giving History
- More 'Limited Admin' Options
- A New Login Setup Page
New Asset Allocation Chart
A new Asset Allocation Chart is now displayed under the Asset Allocation widget on the Market Values Detail page.
You can configure what is included in the widget on the Site Configuration > Fund Summary page.
New Fund Rollup Option
This new option is available in the Fund Summary page for clients with more than one fund at the foundation. In the Fund Summary drop down there is an 'All Funds' option which will provide a summary balance across all funds.
Real-time Data Syncing
This feature will automatically send any changes made in FIMS to DonorCentral related data immediately to DonorCentral.
The Real Time Sync options are available on the DonorCentral Options page in FIMS.
© 2015 MicroEdge, LLC. All rights reserved.