As the manager of your organizations AngelPoints site you have the ability to create events, rewards, reports, custom emails, new users and more. Some components and functionality available in AngelPoints are dependent upon the type of user logged in to the application.
System Managers are in charge of editing all of an organization's AngelPoint site content. They have full access to content management and design tools. This person is designated by your company.
Group Managers are users who have been put in charge of managing a group. They may create new events, and are in charge of organizing their group's volunteer effort.
- Group management is assigned through the user profile by selecting the Manage tab > Setup > Group Categories
Event Managers are users who have been put in charge of managing an event. They have access to the Manage tab, and have a number of powerful event management tools available to them.
- Event managers are assigned by an event-by-event basis. Begin with creating an event by selecting the Manage tab > Create Event.
Secondary Manager Roles
These roles are assigned by a System Manager:
- CRA Manager: Access to the CRA tab to Approve or Deny, pending activities.
- CRA Administrator: Has the same access and the CRA manager but has the added ability to Validate CRA activities.
- CRA View-Only: Access to the CRA Tab and all of its features but in View only mode.
- Grant Manager: Access to the Manage Tab with just the Rewards Link available.
- Merchandise Manager: Access to the Manage Tab with just the Rewards Link available
- Organizations Manager: This secondary role requires that the user already has one of the following levels of access: Event or Group Manager, Grant or Merchandise manager, or giving manager in order for the Organizations tool to appear.
- Giving Manager: Access to setup Giving module parameters, featured causes, matching gifts program.
- Payroll Manager: Manage the downloading and uploading of processed payroll deduction files to the site.
- Matching Manager: Manage the downloading and uploading of processed Matching donation files to the site.
- Report Manager: Full access to reporting, equal to that of a system manager. Able to run all reports on all defined groups within the system.