Blackbaud CRM Product Features
Blackbaud CRM solves the challenges of large- to enterprise-level nonprofit organizations by empowering them to build deeper and more personalized relationships with supporters. It helps them achieve organizational efficiency by providing roll-up reporting while eliminating the duplication of information technology infrastructure. It also enables the success of individual chapters and field offices by allowing them to focus on local mission delivery while standardizing processes across the entire organization, building deeper and more personalized relationships with supporters.
Blackbaud CRM helps organizations improve constituent engagement, build stronger relationships, and improve fundraising effectiveness by providing a complete supporter view and an organization-wide toolset for managing your constituent base.
Strengthen Constituent Relationships
- Achieve a Unified Constituent View—Bring information from different departments and offices together to achieve a cohesive view of your constituents, both in your database and in our mobile environment.
- View Multi-Dimensional Relationships—See constituents across disparate affiliates, field offices, departments, and programs.
- Track and Monitor Constituents Across the Lifecycle—Move donors through giving levels more efficiently and effectively and monitor constituents across the lifecycle.
- Microsoft® Integration—With Microsoft Office™ integration, your tools work directly with your database.
- Increase Understanding of Constituents—Use a complete view of relationships and build an institutional memory by easily recording every constituent interaction and sharing constituent information across your organization.
Identify and Target Your Best Prospects
Blackbaud CRM’s robust prospect management capabilities allow you to increase donor retention and improve campaign results by ensuring you reach the right prospects, at the right time, with the right message.
- Empower Sophisticated Fundraising—Manage multiple fundraising teams and define responsibilities for solicitation and stewardship of constituents. Easily track complex and multiple gift vehicles.
- Streamline the Process of Cultivating Relationships—Apply flexible moves management strategies to track comprehensive cultivation activities across multiple participants, opportunities, asks, funding interests, and more.
- Identify Your Best Prospects—Simplify your prospect management and research process directly within Blackbaud CRM with the WealthPoint service in ResearchPoint.
- Empower Your Fundraisers with a Mobile CRM Experience—Explore constituent behavior by quickly viewing recently accessed and favorite records from a continuous user experience in Blackbaud CRM and Blackbaud CRM Mobile.
- Bring in Donors—Amplify major, planned, and corporate giving with research and moves management tools in the same solution.
Build and Manage Full Marketing and Communication Lifecycles
- Manage Full Marketing Campaign Lifecycle Support—From budgeting and planning, analysis and segmentation to campaign execution and reporting, Blackbaud CRM brings the Blackbaud Direct Marketing toolset together in a single platform to support your full campaign lifecycle.
- Build Strong Multichannel Marketing Campaigns—Manage complex, multichannel marketing campaigns and advanced segmentation strategies across your organization.
- Deliver Personalized Communication—Execute strategies informed by donor behavior to deliver the right message, at the right time, to the right person.
- Manage Recurring Giving Programs—Manage online and offline sustained giving programs with powerful tools to boost donor retention and minimize disruptions in monthly giving.
- Coordinate Fundraising Efforts and Acknowledgements Across Your Organization—Use a single system of record to supports all methods of fundraising, including online giving, annual fund, direct mail, event fundraising, major and planned giving, recurring giving, and membership.
Grow Your Supporter Base
- Alumni Management—Use tools developed specifically for managing your former students.
- Grow Membership Programs—Build powerful membership programs based on dues or contributions while easily managing renewals and mid-term upgrades.
- Manage Volunteers to Reach Maximum Potential—Easily solicit, track, and manage volunteer time, volunteer jobs and assignments.
- Plan, Organize, and Manage Fundraising Events—Manage comprehensive events and associated sub-events, from a local, regional, or national perspective.
Support Your Mission
- Increase Mission Visibility—Build mission support functionality on the platform and integrate it with the rest of your organization to complete the 360-degree view of the constituent, bringing you even closer to your supporters.
- Technology to Support Your Mission—Incorporate critical program data with functional information across your organization.
- Manage Sponsorship Programs—Build powerful child and program sponsorship programs with full functionality to manage, add, reactivate, reassign, merge, cancel, and gift, sponsorship transactions.
Make Your Job Easier
- Measure Ongoing Performance—Use seamless roll-up and drill-down reporting to evaluate and measure performance at varying levels within your organization.
- Increase Efficiency Across Your Organization—Eliminate redundant processes, data, and costs with an effective consolidation of disparate systems.
- Align the Application to Your Organization—Tailor the end-user experience to support your organization’s unique business rules and processes and meet your individual user needs.
Services and Support
- Fundraising Services—Our consultants use their expertise as fundraisers, big four consultants, CPAs, and technology experts to help you realize your goals.
- Award-Winning, Unlimited Live Support—Reach out via phone or online chat and take advantage of our online user communities and blog.
- Training Classes—Get the know-how you need with quality web-based and in-person training.
- Ongoing Product Updates—We’re always improving with regular product updates, releases, and patches. Plus, you can help shape the future Blackbaud CRM by participating in Product Discovery.
Blackbaud CRM provides large nonprofit organizations with a state-of-the-art technology platform that enables them to strengthen constituent relationships, boost efficiency, and raise more mission-critical funds. The Infinity platform is built on Microsoft® foundational architecture and is designed to meet the needs of the most sophisticated nonprofits.
Your Constituents Are Unique and Your Solution Should Be Too
- Implement Flexible Business Rules and Workflows—Enforce standardized policies and procedures by implementing your organization’s business rules.
- Support International Offices and Fundraising—Utilize foreign language and multi-currency features along with site security to support international offices and constituents.
- Boost Human Capital—Reduce training needs with an easy-to-use, role-based interface, and customizable courseware tailored to your organization’s unique business processes and workflow.
Utilize a Powerful and Scalable Technology Platform
- Leverage System Scalability—Take advantage of a world-class enterprise platform designed for speed and scale.
- Develop Using a Comprehensive SDK—Use the Blackbaud CRM SDK to create unique customizations with the benefit of support, online resources, and the Blackbaud Developer Network.
- Utilize Powerful Extensibility Options—Develop user interface features to support your unique business requirements.
Safety and Security
Leverage Comprehensive Security and Auditing
- Manage Security Across the Organization—Assign rights and privileges for sharing or restricting information between departmental and functional areas.
- Manage Security with Role-Based Access—Develop role-based access control for individual functions with built-in ability to create and manage roles.
- Utilize Comprehensive Auditing—Track field level audits for any table with details, such as a former value or user who made a change. Rollback contact data changes, including address or phone number updates made in error.
- Leverage Active Directory Integration—Configure an active directory to manage all user accounts, including passwords. Utilize Windows® for authentication and Blackbaud CRM for authorization.
Safety and Security with PCI Compliance
Blackbaud has validated compliance with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard (PCI DSS) and the Payment Application Data Security Standard (PA DSS). Trustwave Datacontrol®, the leading provider of on-demand data security and payment card industry compliance management solutions to businesses worldwide, performed the PCI DSS validation for Blackbaud’s hosted solutions and the PA DSS validation for Blackbaud’s locally-installed payment applications. And because all nonprofits operate differently, Blackbaud offers both hosted and locally installed payment solutions.
Blackbaud’s Hosting Services give you peace of mind to know your data is secure and accessible 24/7. We do that by storing your data in one of our state-of-the-art data centers. Save your organization the time and money associated with software installation, updates, and IT infrastructure by letting us do the work for you. No one knows our products better than we do, so hosting your Blackbaud solutions with us is the perfect fit.
Save Time and Keep More Money for Your Nonprofit
Blackbaud Merchant Services makes payment processing simple, secure, and affordable. Integrated with Blackbaud CRM, Luminate Online, and other Blackbaud software, our end-to-end solution features one low rate and no hidden fees for all credit cards, transaction types, and card categories. It also includes: detailed reporting, easy bank reconciliation, mobile payment processing, and automatic updates of credit card information. Blackbaud Merchant Services is PCI-compliant and card data is encrypted and stored in our secure Blackbaud Vault.
If you have questions or need more information on how to create your fee-free Blackbaud Merchant Services account, click here or email firstname.lastname@example.org.