Saint Ignatius Saves Time and Enhances the Constituent Online Experience with Blackbaud NetCommunity Grow
Saint Ignatius College Prep, a Jesuit Catholic school in the heart of Chicago, is a diverse community dedicated to educating young men and women for lives of faith, love, service and leadership. Through outstanding teaching and personal formation, the school challenges its talented student body to intellectual excellence, integrity, and life-long learning and growth. Inspired by the gospel of Jesus Christ, this community strives to use God's gifts to promote social justice for the greater glory of God.
- Because the school’s content management solution didn’t integrate with its database, The Raiser’s Edge®, staff had to manually re-enter a great deal of important information, including online donations and email address updates.
- Saint Ignatius’ alumni are young and tech savvy. The school needed to provide a simple and convenient way for alumni to give online.
- The school’s existing content management systems was cumbersome to use for both website visitors and Saint Ignatius staff.
- The school was spending far too much time importing and exporting data from its website to its database.
- Saint Ignatius selected Blackbaud NetCommunity Grow because it provided more functionality than its current solution and integrated with The Raiser’s Edge.
- With Blackbaud NetCommunity Grow, staff can see who opens an email, who doesn’t, who gives online, and who doesn’t, for example.
- The website is cleaner and provides easier navigation than the school’s previous content management system.
- Blackbaud NetCommunity Grow enables the school to accept online event registrations and online registration without duplicating entries.
- The “Giving History” page allows parents to view their pledge status, such as pledge balance and soft credits given by families and friends. It also allows parents to update their own information in real time in the database, rather than staff having to manually enter that information just once per year.
- Streamlined processes and time savings: By eliminating the need to manually enter online gifts, the school has saved approximately 90 minutes each day.
- Significant cost savings: The school has saved money by utilizing the email and enewsletter capabilities in Blackbaud NetCommunity Grow to decrease the need for traditional mailings and associated costs.
- Increase in participation and gifts: The school has experienced an average email open rate of 25 percent and has seen a growth in parent pledge signups and online donations, as well as an increase in recurring gifts, especially from younger alumni.