Six Crisis Communications Tips for Higher Ed Leaders
Build a Comprehensive Crisis Communications Strategy
The current moment has taught us that emergency response plans should incorporate a detailed crisis communications strategy for both internal and external audiences.
In this tip sheet, learn six crisis communications tactics for higher education leaders, including advice on how to:
- Establish a crisis communications response team
- Set a protocol for effective communication
- Plan communication messages in advance
- Determine the tools you need to communicate
- Decide where and when you'll communicate
Fill in the form below to download your free copy today!