Our data, expertise and more were featured in many prominent publications, such as
Pro Bono Australia, District Administrative, American News Report, and Nonprofit Tech for Good
- Charleston Regional Business Journal – Forbes names Blackbaud No. 25 on fastest-growing public tech companies list – Blackbaud, a Daniel Island-based software firm for the nonprofit sector, was named No. 25 on Forbes’ 25 Fastest Growing Public Tech Companies list for 2016. Forbes’ annual Fast Tech 25 list considers the past three years of a company’s revenue growth, projected growth and solid earnings quality score.
- District Administrative Magazine – Website management tools improve communication – Blackbaud’s onMessage CMS features responsive design, including drag-and-drop tools and the ability to publish content in multiple locations. The intuitive, mobile-friendly system accommodates e-commerce for school merchandise, custom forms, notifications, messaging, content feeds, media galleries and unlimited users. And it allows the customizable filtering of users for various reports, mail merges and labels.
- American News Report – Big Ideas & Coming Trends: Hearing from Nonprofit Fundraising Thought Leaders – A team of us at Target Analytics analyze the performance of direct marketing fundraising every quarter, and I present that analysis by WebEx. For the past ten years the headlines have been nearly the same – Donors Down, Revenue little changed, and Revenue per Donor up. The trends are now turning around, and we are seeing the donor populations staying steady, while revenue per donor and overall revenue are increasing.
- Pro Bono Australia – 10K Competition for NFPs to Power Their Passion – Technology company Blackbaud Pacific has launched an online competition to give AU$10,000 to an Australian charity, NGO or university to “power their passion”. The Blackbaud $10K Challenge, aims to “showcase the passion that fuels the Not for Profit sector and give fundraisers a chance to share their stories with the world”.
- Nonprofit Tech for Good – 16 Must-Know Stats about Online Fundraising and Social Media – 16. 42% of nonprofits use WordPress as the Content Management System for their website. (Source: npENGAGE)