What does online fundraising success look like? Exceeding your annual campaign by 20%, demonstrating to donors exactly how their gifts were used, or knowing how and when to talk to supporters?
To get where you want to be, you need to know where you are today. The 2013 Online Marketing Benchmark Study for Nonprofits can tell you where you are in relation to your peers, what you can be doing better to speed your journey, and provide you with new fundraising ideas for the online space.
You'll gain insight into trends happening in the industry like:
- Despite double digit decline in website traffic and minimal change in website conversion rates, email files grew 12.45%.
- Fundraising continues double digit growth as sustainers and repeat donors grew 27% and 20%, respectively.
- Email opens sees minimal change from previous year, but double digit decline in CTRs. Response rates for appeals also declined 18.7%.
- The number of advocates grew, but not at rate of total housefile growth. All verticals saw positive growth in number of advocates who give.
Download the study today to find out:
- How does your organization compare to its peers in the online fundraising space?
- Is your organization doing everything it should be doing online?
- Are your fundraising programs performing as they should?