Our Social Responsibility Report is here!
We’re on a mission to help good take over.
2019 Social Responsibility Report
Our second Social Responsibility Report has arrived!
We consider this document not only a CSR report but also a sustainability report and an ESG report; it highlights our current environmental, social, and governance initiatives and also holds us accountable to our goals.
Sustainability, CSR investing, and ESG investing are important to us. This year’s report shares perspectives from both dedicated employees and loyal customers on our purpose, our team, our governance, and our world.
A few highlights:
- We donate 3% of our pretax profit to support causes that reflect our team’s passions
- 20% Education
- 15% Justice and Inclusive Institutions
- 9% Poverty Reduction
- Nearly nine out of 10 employees say our work in the social good space played a role in their decision to join Blackbaud.
- 1 in 4 employees serves on a social good board or committee.
- Our cybersecurity team reflects 400 years of combined experience.
- Our headquarters operates with 30% more energy efficiency than a typical building of its class.
- Because of solar power, we reduce our reliance on the power grid by 12,475 kilowatt hours every month.
- Last year, we diverted 16 tons of waste, 156 tons of recycling, and 26 tons of compost.
- Our cafeteria sources 11% of its produce from local farms
2018 Social Responsibility Report
In 2018 we released our inaugural Social Responsibility Report and committed to words how our daily operations bring our vision to life. See where we started and how committed we are to growing our social responsibility efforts every year.