A Year in Review
Blackbaud Church Management
If 2019 had a theme for Blackbaud Church Management, it would be growth. Our team spent the past year eating, sleeping, and breathing Church Management. And now that we’re back for the New Year – we’re excited to start off with new updates to help you grow your church and engage your congregation.
But really, the progress we’ve made is 100% because of you – our customers. We began last year with 10 churches participating in our Church Management early adopter program and have grown to nearly 100 Church Management customers. The feedback you’ve provided along the way has helped us build better features, more quickly, so that you can be more successful. Based on early adopter feedback alone, our Church Management development team implemented 58 new features (and counting)!
Just a couple of quick highlights of what we’ve built this past year – think of this as the season recap before the new season of your favorite show:
- A brand-new mobile giving app, MobileMission!
- A new Congregation summary view, to provide actionable insight into church engagement and membership.
- A streamlined small group leader login experience, so group leaders can manage and communicate with their groups on-the-go.
- A seamless and secure child check-in process, to make sure that your Sunday mornings are smooth sailing, and a designated attendance mode for older youth events.
- Intuitive workflows, so that you can better cultivate relationships and keep people engaged.
- The ability to easily manage tithes and offerings, as well as recurring giving.
More goodness is being built every single day and released to you every Tuesday. We are serious about continuous innovation, and frankly, we kind of nerd out about new features.
We hope you’ll subscribe to our Church Management software news to stay up to date on new features and updates. It’s our New Year’s resolution to keep building really cool things, and we want you to be the first to know about them. We’ll use this page to post software news and updates as soon as we have them ready, and we’ll even be releasing some new videos to you.
Here’s to another year of innovation and growth – hoping your New Year is filled with new goals, new inspirations, and new successes for your church and your ministries. Thank you for letting us be a part of it!
-- The Blackbaud Faith Solutions Team
Posted by Chelsea Edwards / Blackbaud Church Management on Jan 31 at 10:05am.