Nonprofit Ticketing Management Software
The Patron Edge is a comprehensive ticketing management solution specifically designed to help organizations that sell reserved seating tickets boost attendance and increase revenue, as well as help general admissions organizations cultivate members and increase program attendance.
Flexible and versatile to meet the needs of large and small organizations, The Patron Edge can be used as a standalone ticketing and admissions management tool or in conjunction with The Raiser’s Edge, our comprehensive fundraising solution.
The Patron Edge for Reserved Seating Organizations
The Patron Edge is designed to help meet the specific, complex needs of busy box offices by managing relationships with each patron while giving ticketing professionals the tools they need to manage daily operations — from selling tickets to tracking and reporting on those sales.
- Pick your own seat with online seat map and view from seat
- Fully customizable venue maps and easy hall layout design
- Purchase subscriptions online, while your box office manager maintains control over seating and pricing
- Full Integration with The Raiser’s Edge
- Offer multiple ticket-purchase options and manage a single event, subscriptions, or series of events
- Offer patrons the ability to purchase tickets online with print-at-home capability
The Patron Edge for General Admissions Organizations
The Patron Edge meets the specific, complex needs of busy ticket counters and visitor centers. Quickly process and report on ticket sales; get a single view of members, visitors, and donors; and instantly access the information required to personalize customer and donor interactions.
- Manage all ticketing and membership sales, both off and online
- Offer online ticketing to increase member service and convenience with print at home capability
- Build and strengthen relationships with members
- Demonstrate increased financial accountability, fostering a positive community image
- Enjoy full integration with The Raiser’s Edge