Blackbaud Student Information System How-To
Assistance and Resources
Dive into the user guides for a full overview of concepts, features, how-tos, and best practices to get the most out of the Blackbaud Student Information System.
Learn more about Faculty Access for the Web with documentation, videos, and more.
Review the help and user guides for Online Admissions and Online Reenrollment.
Blackbaud Student Information System user guides
Sample Information Sheet [customizable]
Faculty Access for the Web
In these tutorials, you can help your teachers learn how to use Faculty Access for the Web. To customize the instructions for your school and teachers, use the Microsoft Word document versions and update the content. Or, you can provide your teachers with the ready-to-go PDF versions.
Before you get started, review the Teacher Tutorial Table of Contents. [PDF]
- Faculty Access for the Web Overview [PDF]
- How to Add Shared Documents [PDF]
- How to Approve Course Requests [PDF]
- How to Copy Categories and Assignments [PDF]
- How to Customize your Gradebook Settings [PDF]
- How to Enter Assignment Grades and Comments [PDF]
- How to Enter Assignments [PDF]
- How to Set Up Assignment Categories [PDF]
- How to Set Up Grading Scales [PDF]
- How to Set Up and Use Spell Check [PDF]
- How to Enter Attendance [PDF]
- How to Enter Marking Column Grades, Comments, and Skill Ratings [PDF]
- Mark Grades Ready for the Registrar and View Posted Grades [PDF]
- How to Run Reports [PDF]
- How to Send Email [PDF]
- How to Set Up your Faculty Access for the Web Options [PDF]
- How to Set Up Marking Column Weights [PDF]
- Overview of Marking Column Weight Calculations [PDF]