Online Giving for Nonprofits Grows 13% in 2011
2011 Online Giving Report by Blackbaud - The Most Comprehensive Analysis of Online Giving Trends in the Nonprofit Sector
The 2011 Online Giving Report combines findings from The Blackbaud Index of Online Giving with additional multi-year giving data to provide the most comprehensive analysis of online giving trends in the nonprofit sector.
The Report includes 24 months of online giving data from 1,895 nonprofit organizations, online major giving data from 2,397 nonprofits, and both online and offline data representing $5.1 billion in total fundraising from 1,560 nonprofits.
Key findings include:
- Online giving up 13% year-over-year *
- 54% of the organizations experienced results at or above this growth rate.
- 34.8% of online giving happened in October, November, and December of 2011.
- 87% of organizations had at least one online gift of $1,000+.
- Every nonprofit sector has seen double-digit online fundraising growth since 2009.
You'll walk away with deep insight into online giving and learn how your organization can use the data provided in the report to improve your online fundraising performance.
Download the FREE Report Today!
We'll also include a FREE 1hr webinar recording where the authors pull out insights from the report to help your organization be more effective raising money online.