Data Subject Rights Request
The forms below allow you to submit data subject rights requests, including:
- Deletion of your personal information
- Correction of your personal information
- Access to your personal information
- Opt out of the sale of your personal information or the sharing of your personal information for targeted advertising
Some of these rights aren’t absolute—for example, we may not be able to delete your data if we have to keep some of your data to comply with the law—but we’ll evaluate your request in accordance with applicable data protection laws.
Also, the availability of these rights may vary based on your location. Please note that we are only able to fulfill requests to correct and access your personal information if you are in a state or jurisdiction with a comprehensive privacy law that provides for those rights.
If you would like to submit multiple requests of different types (e.g., a deletion request and an access request), you will need to submit a separate request for each type. You may also contact us at this Toll-Free Phone Number +1 (844) 532-0022.
More information about your rights is available in the form below, based upon the selection of your jurisdiction.
- I would like to submit an Opt Out or Deletion of personal information request.
- I would like to submit an Access or Correction of personal information request.
Authorized Agent’s filing data subject rights requests on behalf of consumers, please use the links below to submit individual requests. If you would like to submit multiple requests of different types (e.g., a deletion request and an access request), you will need to submit a separate request for each type.
NPOConnect users have the ability to self-serve these requests via their NPOconnect accounts. You can access, correct, and delete your information within the product using instructions outlined in the following knowledgebase article.