Our data, expertise and more were featured in many prominent publications, such as
Forbes, The Motley Fool, Future Fundraising Now, Bluffton Today, and eCampus News
- Forbes – The Forbes Fast Tech 25: Fastest-Growing Public Tech Companies – Blackbaud is listed as #25! The list is all about finding the firms with superior growth (both past and projected), along with a solid earnings-quality score from Value Line. While many on the list are household names, 15 companies on the Fast Tech 25 had less than $1 billion in sales over the last year because the final list is ranked by trailing three years of revenue growth. We are in elite company, as Facebook, Amazon, Paypal and Google (Alphabet) are also included in the list. This is a testament to Blackbaud’s recent performance that was driven by all of our employees, and your commitment to providing our customers outstanding software, services and support.
- The Motley Fool – Blackbaud, Inc. Delivers “Sky” High Revenue Growth – Blackbaud (NASDAQ: BLKB) started 2016 off on a positive note, delivering solid first-quarter results after the market closed on Wednesday. Both revenue and earnings were up double digits because of strong growth in the company’s cloud-based solutions. That solid start has the company on pace to meet its full-year guidance.
- Future Fundraising Now – Will the US presidential election devour your fundraising? – Afraid the US presidential election is going to crush your fundraising? Don’t be. At least, don’t blame all your woes on the election. A recent Blackbaud study, reported at npEngage (Giving in an Election Year) looked at giving in the last presidential election year, 2012, and compared it to giving in 2011. It showed small impact on charitable giving.
- Bluffton Today – Tech sector exploding in Charleston – Blackbaud, developer of software and services for nonprofits, moved to Charleston from New York 26 years ago. In 2004, it raised $64.7 million at its IPO and now has more than 3,000 employees.
- eCampus News – Blackbaud Enterprise CRM adoption increases – As a growing number of universities are consolidating systems for greater efficiency and effectiveness, Blackbaud, Inc., a provider of software and services for the global philanthropic community, announced that higher education institutions are increasingly choosing Blackbaud CRM, also known as Enterprise CRM, to improve constituent engagement efforts, achieve better fundraising results, and decrease labor and IT costs.