Intelligence for Good®
We’re putting AI to work for social impact.
We're committed to AI that's
Introducing the next generation of our Intelligence for Good® strategy.
Making AI more accessible.
Harnessing the power of AI will transform business operations for social impact organizations – if they can overcome barriers to access. We’re committed to opening doors through:
Building complete, ready-made AI solutions that address specific challenges related to fundraising, stewardship, corporate impact and education processes and more. Learn more.
Accelerating the availability of AI-driven partner solutions in the Blackbaud Marketplace with strategic investments into leading AI companies such as Momentum.
Providing education and training to equip our customers with the skills they need to successfully adopt new AI tools. Catch up on our AI webinar series.
Creating the most powerful AI tools for social impact teams.
The most powerful AI builds on the right data and real expertise. Our AI strategy draws on:
The world’s most robust philanthropic database to drive game-changing insights
Powerful systems of intelligence at the core of Blackbaud solutions, enabled through AI and machine learning, drive real-time insights and continuous improvement
Deep sector expertise to understand where and how AI can most effectively enhance, streamline, and drive our customers’ key workflows.
Actionable analytics to transform data into powerful descriptive, predictive, and prescriptive insight.
Ensuring AI that’s responsible and trustworthy.
Navigating new tech frontiers is a serious responsibility. We steadfastly prioritize a trustworthy approach to AI, grounded in
- Fairness, inclusiveness, reliability and trust: The foundational principles of Blackbaud’s trustworthy AI framework.
- Passionate curiosity: We’re passionate about sparking debate and challenging assumptions in order to ensure that AI is applied responsibly in the social impact sector
- Proactive engagement: We’re committed to continuous engagement with customers, partners and legislative bodies to address potential ethical issues before they happen.
Building on a proven foundation.
There’s a lot of hype about AI. We believe our customers deserve more than hype. With our extensive track record of building and delivering actionable predictive insights, Blackbaud customers have:
- Identified game-changing untapped funding potential with predictive insights in our fundraising solutions.
- Transformed their prospecting processes with AI-enabled insights to identify and prioritize prospects and quantify giving potential.
- Maximized the revenue impact of each transaction with intelligent donation forms.
Chart Your Course: Webinar Series
You want to harness the potential of AI and other innovative and emerging approaches to power your impact.
But with so much change, how do you cut through the noise?
Get strategies, tactics, and tools to move forward in a changing AI landscape from experts. Free, in our summer webinar series.
“A tremendous opportunity exists for social impact organizations to use AI to address key operational and financial challenges. Blackbaud will apply our proven approach – combining high quality system-of-record data, best-practice education, integrated partner ecosystem and new social impact-specific capabilities – to provide an easy, safe way for our customers to test new approaches and capture this opportunity in ways that are right for the social impact sector,”
– Blackbaud CEO Mike Gianoni