Blackbaud Website Package
Tailored to the needs of nonprofit organizations for their public facing websites.
Check out our recommended steps for getting started with the Blackbaud Website Package.
Modules are the building blocks that are used to create the website pages in the Blackbaud Website Package. Explore our list of modules.
Dive into the user guides for a full overview of concepts, features, how-tos, and best practices to get the most out of the Blackbaud Website Package.
Access the full training portal created for the Blackbaud Website Package, where you will find a series of tutorial videos and user guides to learn about the BBWP Page Builder, Forms, Events, SEO features, Blogging Tools and more.
To ensure a successful Blackbaud Website Package experience, follow these simple steps:
Step 1 - Get set up on blackbaud.com
In order to contact Blackbaud Support, it will be necessary for members of your team to belong to your organization’s Blackbaud.com account.
Follow these steps to make sure the necessary members of your organization each have a login.
Explore BBWP Training Portal
Blackbaud Website Package featured articles.
- Add a menu item that links to a page section
- Create and Manage Redirects
- Manage the Media Library
- Restore a published item that you deleted.
- Revert a previous version of a published item
- Animate a row, column, or module
- Change item visibility by device size
- Copy and paste modules or module styles
- Duplicate your layout to another page
- Save a row, column, or module for reuse
Blackbaud Website Package 101 Playlist