What the Federal Data Standards Mean for Grant Recipients
The U.S. federal government has embarked on a transformational, data-driven journey toward greater transparency and accountability around federal spending—including the $700 billion in annual grant funds.
Read this whitepaper by federal grant insider Lucy M. Morgan to learn about:
- Some of the tools—like the federal open data standards—being proposed and adopted by the federal government
- Potential implications of the open data standards on federal grant recipients
- Challenges of transforming data into meaningful and relevant information that improves outcomes
- Challenges and best practices around cross-platform data reporting
- The promise of data analytics to pave the way for the future
Fill in the form below to download your free copy today!