Being a Good Steward of Patient Data
Raise Mission-Critical Funds While Minimizing Your Organization's Risk
Being a good steward of protected health information (PHI) means understanding the laws and policies, collecting only the information needed, and using it only for the purposes for which it was collected. Learn more about using and securing the data as a fundraiser.
Get answers to these important questions:
- What information is sharable with fundraisers under HIPAA?
- When can you share PHI for fundraising?
- Is it always considered PHI?
- What am I responsible for in using and securing the data?
- How should I work with the compliance officer?
Open your free copy today to learn how you can be a good steward of patient data.