In the Middle: Developing Your Leadership Annual Giving Program
It’s challenging to be in the middle – just ask middle children! But to develop a robust donor pipeline, it is vital to nurture, grow and sustain the middle of your donor pyramid.
In this video, Colleen Ahearn, Vice President for University Advancement at Lewis University, and Blackbaud’s Steph McCluskey discuss a data-driven approach to leadership annual giving programs and how Colleen’s department changed their strategy with mid-level donors to drive significant results like these:
- Increased one-on-one visits by 60%
- Increased total dollars raised by 50%
- Raised 15% more in annual giving donations
- Grew their President’s Circle membership by 12%
- Increased donor retention rate by 8%
Watch this free, previously aired webinar to learn how.