Building a Diverse Student Population in K–12 Private Schools
Schools that actively foster diversity are stronger, more innovative, and more sustainable. As the U.S. and Canada continue to become more diverse, independent schools are uniquely positioned to create a culture of belonging for students and, in doing so, can grow their enrollment. In this free white paper, we will discuss:
- Where to find new students
- The role your staff and faculty play in recruitment
- Recruiting from underrepresented communities
- Recruiting international and exchange students
- Public relations and community outreach
Check out this free white paper for strategies to recruit and retain a more diverse student population.