Take These Five Annual Steps to Prepare for Financial Aid Season
With more complicated family tax structures, inconsistent expectations for financial aid programs, and external factors beyond a school's control, determining your school's best practices for financial aid can be difficult. This tip sheet will help Admissions and Enrollment professionals:
- Align with all stakeholders
- Evaluate internal expertise
- Assess the financial impact of external trends
- Ensure your financial aid platform is aligned with your school’s goals
- Update your website to attract your target audience
Financial aid is an important part of any private school’s admissions and enrollment program. While it may be challenging to navigate for both staff and parents, preparing in advance can help ensure an effective and efficient financial aid process.
Download your free copy today.