Blackbaud Merchant and Payment Services
Blackbaud Merchant Services Fees
U.S. Dollars (USD)
- Processing Fees: One, blended rate for all supported card types
- Setup: $0, Monthly: $0
- Credit Card/Bank Card Processing (Visa, MasterCard, Discover, American Express, JCB)
- 2.798% + $0.26 per transaction (USD)*
- ACH/Direct Debit: $0.75 per transaction (USD) and $5.00 per returned transaction (USD)
Included at No Additional Cost:
- Daily Disbursements – Funds are disbursed every business day, excluding bank holidays. The speed in which they are disbursed varies based on the monthly credit card volume processed through the account.
- Premium Fraud Management Service - Clients can enable/configure additional fraud detection for online transactions from within the Blackbaud Merchant Services Web Portal.
- Credit Card Updater – Unlimited updates each month*
- Up to 6 free Blackbaud MobilePay card readers per customer (Blackbaud Site ID)
- Standard per-transaction chargeback fees apply ($15.00 USD)
Blackbaud Merchant Services (BBMS) is available for customers using Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT, Raiser’s Edge, Blackbaud NetCommunity (Spark, Grow or Pro), Blackbaud Altru, Blackbaud CRM, Blackbaud Luminate CRM, Blackbaud Luminate Online, Blackbaud TeamRaiser, Blackbaud eTapestry, Blackbaud Enrollment Management System, Blackbaud School Website System, Blackbaud Online Express, Online Express Bill Pay, and Blackbaud Peer-to-Peer Fundraising powered by JustGiving. ACH/Direct Debit is currently available in Raiser's Edge, Blackbaud Raiser’s Edge NXT, Blackbaud eTapestry, Blackbaud Enrollment Management System, Blackbaud School Website System, Blackbaud Online Express and Online Express Bill Pay.
*After the initial Credit Card Updater security and registration processes, you will receive your first set of updated credit card data in 6-8 weeks. Then you will receive updates each month thereafter. The service must be enabled in Blackbaud Altru, Blackbaud CRM, and Blackbaud Raiser's Edge NXT/Raiser's Edge for the data to surface in your database.