Our data, expertise and more were featured in many prominent publications,
such as Entrepreneur, Nasdaq, AFP Blog, and The NonProfit Times
- Nasdaq – Microsoft Teams Up with Toyota for Connected Car Services – Currently, Microsoft is a Zacks Rank #3 (Hold) stock. Better choices for investors would be Blackbaud Inc. BLKB and NetSol Technologies, Inc. NTWK both sporting a Zacks Rank #1 (Strong Buy).
- Entrepreneur – Are Millennials the Most Generous Generation? – Millennials also have distinct preferences for how they want to donate. A study by Blackbaud and Sea Change Research found that Millennials demand two things with their charitable donations: transparency and accountability. With lower disposable incomes than older groups, they want to make sure their hard-earned dollars truly make a difference.
- AFP Blog – The (Non)Impact of Political Campaigns on Charitable Fundraising – Some great new research came out last week from Blackbaud about how political giving impacts nonprofit support. I was pleased to be able to write the forward for the report, which you can find here, but the findings bear repeating.
- The NonProfit Times – 2 concepts to boost membership participation – Contributing membership was the chosen avenue. NatGeo decided to focus on direct mail, which still drives 93% of individual giving, according to a Blackbaud study, and tends to be the preferred model of the organization’s target audience, Baby Boomers and older adults.
- Our Sports Central – RiverDogs Commence 20th Season at the Joe with Explosive Opening Homestand – Dogs with a Cause” also returns on Monday nights, and for the first time in association with Blackbaud, Inc. The RiverDogs and Blackbaud, the local software and services leader for the global philanthropic community, will share the spotlight with a different local nonprofit each Monday. Blackbaud and the RiverDogs will host the Greater Charleston Civitan Club as the first Dogs with a Cause featured nonprofit.