Our data, expertise and more were featured in many prominent publications, such as
Recruiter.com, The Huffington Post, The Agitator, Nonprofit Tech News, and Undercover Recruiter
- Recruiter.com – Corporate Social Responsibility Should Be a Part of Your Employee Engagement Strategy – As a blogger in the HR and recruiting space, I’ve seen a lot of employee engagement solutions – but I haven’t seen anything else quite like Blackbaud’s MicroEdge AngelPoints, which tackles employee engagement from a corporate social responsibility (CSR) angle.
- The Huffington Post – 2 concepts to boost membership participation – Contributions increased across a number of sectors last year, according to Blackbaud, a company that provides nonprofit software and services.
- The Agitator – Will Political Fundraising Harm Your Bottom Line? – That’s the conclusion of Giving In An Election Year: How Political Giving Impacts Nonprofit Support, a Blackbaud study prepared by Chuck Longfield, Chris Dann and Jim O’Shaughnessy. You can download the study free of charge here.
- Nonprofit Tech News – CFOs Look to Endowment – Technology not only allows faster compilation and delivery of endowment reporting, as Thomas Walker of Blackbaud observes, it frees up time, allowing the CFO to act as a better partner to other areas of the organization, “whether it’s the development office or whether it’s the sponsoring organization, such as a university or a hospital, and better help them plan and guide based on the available resources they forecast will be available.”
- Undercover Recruiter – How to Axe Awkward Employee Encounters – Sign up to support a charity: Nothing brings people together better than a good, deserving cause. Pick an organization and encourage employees to help raise money. Holding different fundraising activities that cater for different personalities will help employees network with colleagues who share common interests. Another option is using everydayhero, which allows individuals get behind a cause that matters to them, and enlist support from peers.