We’re proud to have been recently recognized by Built In Austin as a Best Place to Work and for Best Perks and Benefits on their annual list of Austin tech companies. Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work list rates companies based on their employer benefits and employee submitted compensation data.
Built In Austin highlighted our thriving culture, which includes our commitment to diversity, inclusion and equality. Blackbaud leads uniquely at the intersection point of technology and social good, and we believe the world will be a better place when good takes over. That higher purpose is at the core that all that we do. A few ways that comes to life for our employees:
- Mandatory respect in the workplace training for all employees and enhanced training for managers
- Employee-led business networking groups, including Women in Tech, Black Employees Encouraging Diversity (BLEND), [email protected], and Hispanic Organization for Learning & Advancement (H.O.L.A.)
- Volunteer projects built into team retreats
- Defined career frameworks for managers and individual contributors
- Ability to earn additional vacation hours through volunteer work
- Blackbaud gift matching – Our team participates in our matching gift program at 2.2 times the national median.
Additionally, as part of our investment to the Austin tech community, our Austin office is currently undergoing a renovation with a focus on collaboration and engagement. Our goal is to create a workplace inspired by Austin, anchored in Blackbaud. Stay tuned for updates!
Find out more about life at Blackbaud by visiting Blackbaud.com/company/careers and BuiltinAustin.com/company/Blackbaud. And, view the full list of Built In Austin’s Best Places to Work at builtinaustin.com/companies/best-places-to-work-austin.