The current pandemic crisis shows just how much the nation’s healthcare system is relied upon and valued. People are eager to support the healthcare workers who are selflessly giving of themselves. Now is the time for hospital and health system foundations to show the community how they can help and the impact of their organization on the community.
Blackbaud Healthcare Solutions™ is committed to helping these important organizations navigate the changes they are facing.
Just released, Donor Communication Toolkit: Ideas for Healthcare Organizations in Uncertain Times offers insights for healthcare fundraising organizations including:
- A checklist to make the most of their communications
- Insight on how to tell the stories of front-line staff
- How to ensure the continuity of grateful patient programs
- Ideas for using analytics to reach the right donors
“Challenging times often present obstacles and opportunities. While the situation is fluid, we are seeing stories of hope and resilience that show just how valued healthcare philanthropy is to us all,” said Page Bullington, president and general manager of Blackbaud Healthcare Solutions. “We are committed to ensuring the healthcare philanthropic community has the resources needed to manage teams, steward donors, and navigate new situations as they arise. Our support of the healthcare sector and our customers is steadfast, and we are honored to do our part in helping make our communities and our world safer throughout this pandemic. Thank you for all that you do for us.”
The series started Wednesday, April 1 and continues for at least four weeks with webinars held at 2 p.m. ET.
- • April 1: Clinician Engagement in Turbulent Times
- • April 8: Raising Major and Planned Gifts in the Current Environment
- • April 15: Resetting Campaign Goals in Uncertainty
- • April 22: Mission Impact: Where Do We Go From Here?
During these challenging times, Blackbaud Healthcare Solutions is committed to our customers and the larger healthcare fundraising community. For more information, please visit the coronavirus section on our resource hub or follow Blackbaud Healthcare Solutions on LinkedIn.