Blackbaud Awarded RippleMatch’s 2022 Campus Forward Award
Blackbaud is honored to be recognized as a recipient of the RippleMatch 2022 Campus Forward Award.
This award recognizes excellence in early career hiring, celebrating teams that embrace innovative recruiting strategies, care deeply about the candidate experience, are making significant investments in diversity and inclusion (D&I), and are supporting the next generation of talent through impactful internships.
RippleMatch determines its winners through a deep dive into each company’s commitment to early career talent through their internship programs, their approach to virtual recruitment, learning and development, candidate experience, and their prioritization of D&I.
“Blackbaud is proud to be recognized by RippleMatch for our innovative approach to recruiting early career talent,” said Kristi Alu, director of early career talent, Blackbaud. “We aim to build a diverse pipeline of future leaders at Blackbaud through advanced early career talent programs that align with the company’s strategic goals in powering social good. Our recent internship program refresh was built to help amplify the strengths of Gen Z talent through growth and mobility opportunities, flexible work-life integration, authentic exposure to senior leaders and meaningful, yet challenging projects in the social good space.”
Over the past six months, highlights of Blackbaud’s early career talent commitments include:
- Establishing early Blackbaud brand awareness through university stakeholder relationship building, expanding career services support, faculty involvement and student organization championing
- Increasing Blackbaud’s brand on campuses globally through a revised university portfolio and event strategy
- Strengthening how we attract students through concentrated D&I efforts within student-led affinity groups as well as targeted sponsorship goals for diversity organizations
- Developing intern-to-full-time conversion placements consistent with the intern’s career interests and Blackbaud workforce planning
- Further cultivating a culture of belonging through the integration of mentorship alignment, Blackbaud affinity group partnerships and wellness campaigns
Visit Blackbaud’s careers site to learn more about our internship and early career programs.