Blackbaud – 1Mby1M Social Good Startup Challenge Launches
As part of our commitment to expanding the Ecosystem of Good®, Blackbaud and global virtual accelerator, One Million by One Million, have come together to launch the “Social Good Startup Challenge”. Tech startups focused on solving problems that matter to the social good community are invited to participate in the challenge by filling out this application.
The social good community has massive opportunity and meaningful challenges before us that will take diversity and bold new thinking to solve – so we welcome applications from startups with “non-traditional” founders. We are seeking early-stage companies with a product in-market and at least one paying customer. Those accepted will receive a scholarship to the one-year 1Mby1M Premium accelerator program, a variety of benefits (below) from Blackbaud, and consideration for a no-strings-attached (non-dilutive) grant from Blackbaud.
“I am beyond excited to be working with Blackbaud to launch the Social Good Startup Challenge,” said Sramana Mitra, founder and CEO, One Million by One Million. “We are passionate about supporting startups that are using technology to solve some of the world’s greatest challenges. We encourage all social good tech startups to apply for this amazing opportunity!”
The product(s) should extend or complement Blackbaud vertical solutions.
- Early-stage software company with product in-market, at least one paying customer
- Existing or target customer base in one or more of the following verticals: Arts and Cultural Organizations, Companies (CSR), Faith Communities, Foundations, Healthcare Organizations, Higher Education Institutions, K–12 Schools, Nonprofit Organizations.
In addition to giving tech start-ups a platform to deliver bold, innovative solutions that empower social good organizations, this tech accelerator is offering an impressive lineup of perks, including:
- Access to Blackbaud’s SKY Developer platform with a (shared) test environment
- A private support channel and 1:1 help setting you up for success with your integration/s
- Ability to reach thousands of Blackbaud customers by:
- Making your software accessible in-product via the Blackbaud Marketplace
- Add-ins that show your product data/features “natively” in Blackbaud SKY® products
- Ability to join Blackbaud’s ISV Partner Program (1Y free), including:
- Company description on Blackbaud.com in the Partner directory
- Access to exclusive Blackbaud Partner events and content
- Invitation to the Blackbaud Partner Summit in 2020
- Invitations to regional customer events convened by Blackbaud Marketing
- A “demo day” to pitch your product to Blackbaud vertical sales and product leaders
- Opportunity to leverage Blackbaud marketing channels (blog, podcast, etc.)*
- Discounted tickets to attend bbcon 2020, Blackbaud’s premier tech gathering for social good
- Free Microsoft Azure account, credits toward services, and architectural design consultation
- Consideration for a $5,000–$25,000 grant (no strings, no equity dilution) from Blackbaud’s new startup fund
- One-year scholarship to 1Mby1M Premium, which includes access to weekly mentoring and a proven, online curriculum to help accelerate the business-building progress of entrepreneurs. 1Mby1M also offers access to a vast network of potential customers, channel partners, investors, Each media, analysts and advisors through the 1Mby1M Premium program.
For more information on the Social Good Challenge and to access the application, visit https://1m1m.sramanamitra.com/blackbaud-1mby1m-social-good-startup-challenge-application/.
The last day to submit applications is December 15, 2019.
See the Social Good Start-up announcement here.
* At the discretion of Blackbaud Marketing