Blackbaud Developers’ Conference for Change Architects and Technology Enthusiasts Will Take Place June 7-9
Building on the success of our first-ever, open Blackbaud Developers’ Conference last year, Blackbaud is pleased to share that our next virtual gathering of change architects will take place June 7-9, 2022.
Blackbaud Developers’ Conference is the learning event that brings together all levels of developers and technology enthusiasts for #bbdevdays. We pack three days with practical “how-I-built-this” sessions, educational skills labs, code swaps, user groups, partner meet-and-greets and peer networking. Participants will learn how to create innovative solutions with their everyday Blackbaud tools, using professional developer kits, no-code and low-code techniques, and partner applications.
“The Blackbaud Developers’ Conference is our premier event to bring customers together to share their amazing creativity with technology,” said Chris Singh, senior vice president of customer success at Blackbaud and executive sponsor of this year’s conference. “The power of Blackbaud APIs and our API-first development strategy empowers customers to think differently, build successfully, and drive technology that improves lives, maximizes outcomes, and turns purpose into reality.”
Call for Content Is Open
Over 50% of content in this unique conference is peer-contributed, in keeping with the community ethos of our social good developer network. We encourage any social good developer extending Blackbaud software with creative solutions to share their story in this event. Contributions can range from a few minutes of show-and-tell in “how I built this” lightning rounds to full-length skills labs. To suggest a session, simply email us at email@example.com.
The team behind #bbdevdays consistently strives to build a better conference experience for our community. So, what’s new for #bbdevdays this year?
- Participate in customer-led Microsoft Power Platform user groups and see how these powerful low-code and BI tools are revolutionizing modern work for social good organizations.
- Discover offerings from entrepreneurs in the Blackbaud Social Good Startup Program. Early-stage software companies in this year-long accelerator program focus on addressing distinct problems in the social good community, creating solutions with strong potential to impact the Ecosystem of Good®.
- Part of the registration fees we collect get re-invested in developer evangelism year-round, including funding an expanded Innovation Grants program focused on custom development projects. Solutions created with these Innovation Grants are shared with the entire social good community through our template showcases and video libraries.
Innovation in Action
- Join Blackbaud leaders for mainstage announcements. We’ll highlight new endpoints, connectors and developer tools that will drive innovation.
- Be amazed by what our customers have built using our capabilities. Join fast-paced Lightning Rounds where customers show off the impactful solutions they’ve built to drive change at their organizations.
- Get inspired by thought leaders Randy Deutsch FAIA LEED AP, Professor, University of Illinois, Prashanth Southekal, PhD, MBA, as well as Lorraine Bardeen, VP and CTO, Industry Solutions, Microsoft as they take the mainstage for thought-provoking keynote sessions. They’ll share the technical skills and qualities social good developers need to foster sustainability, diversity and success.
Expansive Virtual Experience
- Get connected with immersive technology from virtual experience pioneer SpatialChat, which will foster collaboration and connection in new and exciting ways.
- See partner solutions in action in our interactive Blackbaud Marketplace. Learn more about apps you’re curious about through real-time video chats and product demos – and learn more about partner solutions in educational sessions.
- Expect a ton of fun through live DJs, trivia contests, “ask a developer” sessions and community celebrations!
Learn more and register here: blackbaud.com/developersconference
Thank you to our sponsors who are making this virtual experience possible, featuring: Print Your Cause, BrightVine Solutions, AskGenius, DNL OmniMedia, Golden Volunteer, Double the Donation, RedArc, npAutomate, Almabase, and Capital Business Solutions.