Resources for a Successful GivingTuesday
This year underscored the critical role of the social good community and also challenged every organization in unique ways. But history (and data) prove that giving is resilient, that generosity perseveres.
Every year on GivingTuesday people around the world rally behind the organizations that matter to them. As the global conversation turns to causes on December 1, take this opportunity to energize and engage your supporters—and build momentum for your year-end fundraising.
Blackbaud’s GivingTuesday Resources
Access our most comprehensive GivingTuesday resource—the GivingTuesday toolkit—a step-by-step guide to making the most of the movement. From fundraising tips to social media post templates—and even a section on building a virtual event—it has everything you need to meet your goal and set the tone for your end-of-year campaigns.
Also, visit our GivingTuesday resource page and get the insight you need–however you want it!
- GivingTuesday Webinar Series: Organizations share their strategies for success
- sgENGAGE Series: Get inspiration, advice, and tips from Blackbaud’s award-winning thought leadership blog
- Podcasts: See how organizations are capitalizing on this day
- End-of-Year Fundraising Toolkit: Unlock tips for the most critical giving season
- Fundraising and Engagement Solutions and Services: Grow support on GivingTuesday and all year long with the technology and services that help achieve your mission