Mobile payment processing made easy.
High-impact organizations across the world choose Blackbaud to drive success.
Read these stories and more in our customer story showcase.
It’s easy as one, two, three.
Once you’ve set up your Blackbaud Merchant Services account and requested your free credit card readers,* configuring Blackbaud MobilePay can be completed in three easy steps:
- Download the free Blackbaud MobilePay app from the Apple App Store® or Google Play® store
- Log in to the app with your username, password, and device name
- Insert the card reader into your mobile device and swipe or hand-key the credit card information.
Blackbaud MobilePay is compatible with nearly all iPhone®, iPad®, and iPod Touch® devices running the most current or previous version of the iOS operating system. It also works with phones and tablets that use the most current or previous version of the Android™ operating system.
*Each Blackbaud customer will receive up to two free credit card readers, which are shipped via ground delivery service. Additional readers are available upon request.
Payments on the go.
- Swipe and save: Unlike other free credit card readers, Blackbaud MobilePay features one low rate for both swiped and hand-keyed mobile transactions. That rate is the same for all card brands: Visa®, MasterCard®, Discover®, and American Express®.
- Encrypted on swipe: Blackbaud MobilePay transactions are encrypted when the card is swiped and the data is stored on our secure servers, not your mobile phone or tablet.
- Support for EMV: The Blackbaud MobilePay free reader can be used with all EMV chip cards since they also have a magnetic stripe for swiping. As new card acceptance technologies are introduced, Blackbaud MobilePay will continue to be enhanced to support next-generation encrypted cards.
Reporting, integration and more.
- 24/7 report access: Every Blackbaud MobilePay transaction is recorded, and detailed reports are accessible from the Blackbaud Merchant Services web portal.
- Automated email acknowledgements: After every transaction, Blackbaud MobilePay emails an acknowledgement with the payment information and your organization’s contact information, reducing the risk of a chargeback.
- Integration with Blackbaud software: Blackbaud MobilePay transaction data can be imported into most Blackbaud software. And when you use the RE:Event® module and app with our free credit card reader, you can register attendees and accept registration payments at off-site events, as well as view this data in your database. You can also use it with Blackbaud TeamRaiser® and Blackbaud Luminate Online® for one-time and recurring event payments and canvassing.