Blackbaud Purchase Cards
An efficient way to manage purchasing at your organization.
High-impact organizations choose Blackbaud. Explore their stories.
Read these stories and more in our customer story showcase.
Online Program Management Portal
Oversee organization-wide spending with a secure, online portal where you can add cardholders, establish authorization and spend controls, and review activity with detailed reports.
- Review credit card statements, activity, and audit logs for each of your cardholders all in one place
- Gain greater insight into vendor spend to negotiate better rates based on spend volume
- Detailed reporting provides custom or standard reports, including a list of cards and cardholders, transaction and activity reports, and analysis of spending
With the online portal, administrators can streamline program management and ensure that cardholders maintain compliance with your organization’s spend policies.
- Comprehensive authorization controls allow you to restrict usage based on everything from domestic or international use, vendor type, and daily transaction amounts
- Set spend limits and controls—unique to each cardholder—on where, how, and when cards can be used
- Place restrictions on the amount and frequency of cash advances
Benefits and Rewards
We want to reward you for using your Blackbaud Purchase Card. That’s why our program offers cash back on every purchase with no minimum annual spending requirement. And no matter where you are, you can rest assured that you’re covered with Visa Signature® Business benefits, including:
- Travel and emergency assistance services and Roadside Dispatch®
- Auto rental collision damage waiver and travel accident insurance
- Lost luggage reimbursement and emergency card replacement
Visa® Liability Waiver
As a Blackbaud Purchase Card customer, you will automatically be covered with Visa’s liability waiver at no additional cost for your organization. This additional benefit provides up to $100,000 in coverage in the event that an employee intentionally misuses their card.
- Extensive coverage includes up to $100,000 per cardholder
- No maximum cap on coverage for your organization
- No deductible and no extra cost