Blackbaud Stewardship Management™
Streamline your donor relations. Build stronger connections with your supporters.
Here are a few institutions using Blackbaud's higher education solutions.
Read these stories and more in our customer story showcase.
Connect more with your donors.
With Blackbaud Stewardship Management, donors can easily and securely access a comprehensive view of reports and updates you have shared throughout their entire giving history.
- Provide donors with a central place to see the financial performance of their funds and the personal impact of their giving with recipient stories, recipient thank-you statements, and communications
- Enhance communication with donors by sharing campus news and activities using an organized bulletin board in an online portal
- Tailor the delivery of annual reports by providing the donor with options to view their fund impact and financial data via online access, email, or print
Save time and energy across the board.
Blackbaud Stewardship Management simplifies the formerly time-consuming process of collecting acknowledgements from award recipients, compiling impact statements from across campus, and preparing donor reports.
- Streamline the process of preparing donor reports by having impact statements, donor contact information, and fund financial data at your fingertips
- Enjoy the benefits of a connected campus through the ability to easily collect updates on donor-funded initiatives
- Automate and track communications with award recipients
Create Impactful Stewardship Practices
Blackbaud Stewardship Management enables institutions to collect powerful impact statements from award beneficiaries to the donor—providing personalization and connectivity at scale.
- Easily build comprehensive reports to show donors how their gifts are making an impact
- Help award recipients write more personalized thank-you messages by highlighting the online profiles of the donors who contributed the gift
- Increase quality of impact statements from award recipients by providing guiding questions and acknowledgment templates