Direct Marketing Insights Backed by the Industry’s Most Sophisticated Data Resources
As you work to maximize your impact, you can’t afford to waste your time or resources on ineffective marketing strategies. To reach as many people as possible, increase response rates, and ultimately raise more fundraising dollars, you need ensure you get the right message in front of the right people, using the right channel.
Benefit from the world’s largest philanthropic giving database and proprietary data.
With Blackbaud’s direct marketing analytics services, you can:
- Better understand your constituents' motivations and behavior to maximize the impact of your marketing communications – in any channel you're using
- Utilize intent-based targeting techniques to determine whom you should contact, how and when to reach out, and what to ask
- Capture untapped giving potential you may be leaving on the table
- Reduce costs by eliminating wasteful outbound communication
Discern which people in your network are most open to sponsoring your cause.
Direct Marketing Analytics helps you understand who in your database is likely to be a good donor by leveraging Blackbaud's proprietary data to model and deliver:
- Philanthropic Scores—likelihood to be philanthropic
- Sustainer Scores—likelihood to participate in a sustained giving program
Understand how to engage with your constituents.
Channel scores help you know which communication channel is most likely to garner a constituent response. Each constituent will receive a score for email, phone, and direct mail so that you can decide how to engage.
The Right Message
Construct powerful appeals for maximum impact.
Getting the right information and ask to the right constituent is now easier than ever. Blackbaud gives you the tools you need to customize direct marketing messaging for each potential donor.
- Donor Persona: Utilize cluster segmentation to get a better understanding of donor motivation
- Gift Array: Blackbaud provides a gift array for each constituent who is most likely to pledge support for your cause
Ready to learn more? (h2)
This is paragraph text. Use the paragraph text format.