Blackbaud is delighted to announce the newest members of the Social Good Startup Program in its July 2021 cohort. As part of our commitment to expanding the Ecosystem of Good®, Blackbaud launched the Social Good Startup Challenge in October 2019 for early-stage software companies focused on solving problems that matter to the social good community.
The winners of this challenge have developed innovative products to improve the outcomes of mission-based organizations and show strong potential for providing Blackbaud customers with added value through complementary solutions. The program provides participants with a scholarship to a virtual accelerator; a team inside Blackbaud to help provide strategic, technical and marketing support; and grant funding to cover integration and other costs associated with making their product more accessible to Blackbaud customers.
“At Blackbaud, we believe in helping good take over, and working with startups is critical to support innovation for social good organizations of all shapes and sizes. We are excited to work with these partners at an important time for them and for our common customers,” said Chris Mitchell, vice president of technology, platform and design. “Creating a thriving Ecosystem of Good is our passion, and we are excited to see how these organizations help grow and improve solutions that serve the world.”
Congratulations to the members of the July 2021 cohort of Blackbaud’s Social Good Startup Program:
- Give InKind: Give InKind is an easy-to-use online tool for organizing support during life’s challenging moments. Each InKind page empowers communities to help from anywhere through a Care Calendar, Wishlist, News and Updates, Fundraising and more. From the birth of a baby, to the loss of a loved one, to medical crisis, to disasters, Give InKind makes support simple so that no one goes through an important moment alone.
- Giving Docs: Giving Docs is an online estate planning platform which is purpose-built to amplify planned giving programs. Giving Docs empowers nonprofits to uncover new and potential planned gifts, help close the documentation gap for donors who have charitable bequest intent but no estate plan and provide valuable data-driven insight into long-term planned giving objectives.
- Keen To Help: Keen to Help is a volunteering social network that facilitates the volunteer matching process to encourage youth to get involved in their local communities.
- Team Real Talk: Team Real Talk is building an online social learning platform to be implemented into the college curriculum. Team Real talk is here to promote diversity, equity and inclusion discussions while preparing students for the work environment. The goal of the platform is to increase participation, engagement and comfortability with discussing and solving societal issues, one classroom real talk at a time.
- Validide: Validide is advancing the worldwide trend for self-sovereign identity and the decentralized control of personal identity information by the individual. Validide enables people to move their identity from the physical and centralized world to today’s advanced digital world, both safely and securely.
For more information on the Blackbaud Social Good Startup Program, or to apply for the next cohort, visit https://www.blackbaud.com/social-good-startup-program.