Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Software. Simple. Effective. Affordable.
Empower Individuals with Powerful Online, Social and Mobile Fundraising Tools!
Blackbaud's peer-to-peer fundraising software for run, walk, ride fundraising events gives fundraisers what they need to be successful. Friends Asking Friends is packed with email, social media, and mobile fundraising tools that enable participants to reach personal networks and raise money to support your mission. All while having fun!
Create Successful Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Events by Empowering Supporters w/ Online & Mobile Fundraising Tools
More than 37,000 peer-to-peer fundraising events and over $1.5 Billion dollars raised. Blackbaud's event fundraising software will help you achieve amazing results.
- 1 in 4 (25%) Friends Asking Friends emails result in a donation
- Average online gift size of $60
- Social media users raise 40% more than non-users
- Participants who use online tools raise 6x more than non-users
Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Software Design for You
With Blackbaud's Friends Asking Friends You'll have Peer-to-Peer Fundraising Tools that allow you to easily launch an online fundraising event and give participants the ability to:
- Create configurable individual and team fundraising pages. Plus you can register and login using services like Facebook, Twitter, Gmail, Yahoo!
- Send fundraising appeals, share stories via popular social networks and communicate progress.
- Fundraising on the go with Fundraising-with-Friends mobile fundraising for iPhones and Android devices.
- Track fundraising progress with cool thermometers and team competition features
- Keep an eye on the "competition" with top fundraiser, team lists and fundraising milestones.
- Keep track of who hasn't donated yet and who you need to thank for supporting you.
- Process donation and pledges online.
- Packed with tons of great tools for fundraisers, you'll also be able to make sense of it all with event management, bookkeeping and reporting tools for event administrators.
Get Started Today!
Complete the short form below and we'll be in touch!
Also get a free report on how to achieve 40% better fundraising results using social media!
Blackbaud will not sell or disclose your info. to third parties. If you're having trouble with this form call 800.443.9441 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
You'll be in good company when using Friends Asking Friends by Blackbaud
37,000 events run, 1.4 million fundraisers supported and over $1.5 Billion dollars raised.