Measurable Impact of Your Social Investments
Blackbaud Outcomes empowers you to track and understand the measurable impact of your social investments. Make informed decisions, track the effectiveness of your programs, and tell your impact investing story using ROI-focused results and a common outcomes measurement language.
High-impact nonprofit organizations choose Blackbaud Outcomes project
management & software to measure their grant & investment effectiveness.
Read these stories and more in our customer story showcase.
Better Collaboration with Mission Alignment
A single, unified experience for both funders and their grantee partners means unparalleled transparency and accountability throughout the entire grants cycle.
- Track progress toward previously established goals, giving you the necessary insight to pivot before it is too late
- Allow funders and grantees to collaborate on intended outcomes and measurements
- Drive decision making through regular progress updates
A Clear and Powerful Story
The use of a common language across organizations when evaluating results can allow for benchmarking and seamless collaboration.
- Better align your program and clearly articulate your impact to investors, donors, grantees, or the public with statistics, results, and a common language
- Benefit from taxonomy mapped to the United Nations Sustainable Development Goals (SDGs) within Blackbaud Outcomes, creating a common language across organizations that are working toward a similar mission
- Help funders rollup and analyze the impact of their programs
Results-Focused Decision Making
You’ll be able to monitor progress across your entire portfolio and make grants and investment decisions based on outcomes data from past projects.
- Identify new collaborative opportunities for the future by identifying gaps or areas for additional improvement
- With real-time personalized dashboards for everyone from grantee partners to executives, it is quick and easy to access relevant data points around your current impact investing initiatives