Seven Management Strategies for Your Volunteer Fundraising Program
Develop a Volunteer Fundraising Program That Positions Volunteers for Success.
Annual giving needs volunteers to help combat declines in donor participation. Developing a volunteer fundraising program that positions volunteers for success is a great first step. Treat your volunteers well by giving them the tools to successfully contribute to your annual giving program. There’s a great chance they’ll repay you with focus, hard work, and loyalty. Download this whitepaper to learn how to prioritize a positive volunteer fundraising experience with your program by:
- Rewarding your volunteers
- Creating clear expectations
- Dedicating staff resources to focus on volunteers
- Leveraging volunteer leaders
- Teaching volunteers to make the ask
- Providing valuable resources - Facilitating easy communication
Fill in the form below to download your free copy today!